Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06388 USD / EGP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,093 (E£ 17,115) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)