Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00224 USD / KZT
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $929 (414,235 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling105 (about 1 hour ago)