Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30735 USD / ILS
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,017 (6,562 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)