Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27419 USD / ILS
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,616 (5,893 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)