Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,492 in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)