Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29274 USD / PEN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,015 (S/. 3,468) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)