Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26192 USD / PEN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,134 (S/. 4,329) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)