Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,328 (1,581,241 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)