Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / IQD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,289 (1,885,528 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)