Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18703 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $814 (R$ 4,350) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 4 hours ago)