Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00224 USD / KZT
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $890 (397,102 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)