Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.102 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,460 (€1,324) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)