Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00120 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,077 (CH$894,887) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)