Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14770 USD / TRY
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $927 (6,273TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 3 hours ago)