Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,694 (Dinar 1,201) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)