Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,670 (€1,373) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)