Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00234 USD / KZT
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,225 (522,602 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)