Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,063 in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)