Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,018 (2,402,324 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)