Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00262 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 104% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,858 (1,089,039 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)