Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00272 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 113% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,554 (937,303 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 3 hours ago)