Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12128 USD / TRY
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $911 (7,510TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)