Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.604 USD / AUD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,576 (AU$2,610) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)