Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03026 USD / ETB
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,319 (43,604 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)