Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00249 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 56% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $569 (228,387 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)