Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00272 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,058 (388,176 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)