Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27225 USD / AED
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,170 (Dirham 7,972) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)