Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / XOF
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 46% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,602 (948,589 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)