Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00184 USD / XOF
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 48% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,774 (962,426 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)