Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.946 GTQ / PLN
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q11,150 (5,729 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)