Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,019 prices entered by 514 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.789 GTQ / CAD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q22,955 (C$3,966) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)