Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30852 GTQ / MXN
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,440 (Mex$ 30,596) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)