Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,021 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GTQ / IRR *
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 44% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q13,934 (﷼ 76,404,056) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,700 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)