Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.766 GTQ / USD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q18,191 ($2,343) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,700 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)