Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24345 GTQ / TWD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q13,883 (57,024 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,500 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)