Cost of living in Singapore vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,623 prices entered by 630 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.636 GTQ / SGD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 128% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q22,297 (SGD $3,956) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,800 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)