Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00642 GTQ / KRW
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q18,481 (₩2,878,182) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)