Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.118 GTQ / BOB
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,400 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,111 ($b8,148) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 5 hours ago)