Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.666 GTQ / USD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 79% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q17,861 ($2,330) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Detroit, Michigan costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (29 minutes ago)