Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.005 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q11,403 (R$ 5,686) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)