Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.906 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q12,057 (R$ 6,327) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Detroit, Michigan costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (28 minutes ago)