Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.476 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q8,800 (R$ 5,960) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)