Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.530 GTQ / ZAR
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q14,721 (R 27,774) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)