Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.462 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,876 (R$ 6,754) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)