Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.323 GTQ / AUD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q20,527 (AU$3,856) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 4 hours ago)