Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07571 GTQ / KES
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q11,075 (Shilling146,281) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,100 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)