Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.679 GTQ / CAD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q15,275 (C$2,690) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)