Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,471 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34271 GTQ / MXN
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,008 (Mex$ 26,286) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,150 (about 2 hours ago)