Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15283 GTQ / PHP
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q10,951 (Php71,652) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,900 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 5 hours ago)