Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.906 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q9,704 (R$ 5,092) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,200 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)