Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,508 prices entered by 627 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.679 GTQ / USD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q21,319 ($2,776) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)