Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.122 GTQ / KWD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 75% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q16,250 (Dinar 647) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,300 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)