Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.857 GTQ / MYR
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q10,176 (RM5,481) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,100 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)