Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27811 GTQ / UAH
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,200 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q6,787 (24,405₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)