Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05088 GTQ / PKR *
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,200 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q6,604 (₨129,799) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)