Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00203 GTQ / UGX
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 4% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,300 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q8,924 (4,386,802 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 5 hours ago)